We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it according to our Returns Policy.
Proenza Schouler will gladly accept timely returns of unused, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and undamaged items within 14 days of the date in which items are delivered to you. You may also return any pre-ordered items within 14 days of receiving the items. Your items must be returned in the original packaging, including any boxes, hangers. Any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags must also be returned as they are considered part of the product. Footwear and accessories must be returned unmarked and unscuffed in the original undamaged boxes provided and inside a protective shipping box. If the item comes with a security tag this must be left on. If removed the item will not comply with the Returns Policy and will not be refunded. We can only collect returns from the same country/region to which your order was delivered. If you have returned an item from a country/region other than your delivery country/region, additional import duties may be applied. Due to our return process, you must use our return label to ship back your item(s) in order for us to process your return. If you are unable to create a return label in your account, please contact our customer support at [email protected] before shipping your items back.
All sale, books, autographed items, masks, jewelry, lingerie, swimwear, fragrances, cosmetics, beauty products, bespoke handbags, and customized or monogrammed items are final sale and may not be returned.
Due to sanitary reasons, masks and masked turtlenecks are final sale and may not be returned.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless item is damaged or we have shipped you an incorrect item.
How to Return Your Order
We recommend that you return Products in their original packaging to ensure the necessary protection when in transit. Instructions for the return of the Product(s) will be included with the delivery package.
- Log in to ‘My Account’ at proenzaschouler.com.
- Go to ‘Orders & Returns’ and find the order you would like to return and select ‘Book a Return’.
- Within the order summary, select the item(s), reason and number of packages to return.
- Follow the steps available at the ’My Account’ to confirm your return.
- Upon confirmation of your return details you will be supplied with a Returns Invoice and a Return Shipping Label.
- By using the Return Shipping Label, a return fee of $8.00 USD (or the equivalent amount in the currency in which you originally placed your order) will be deducted from your refund. Due to our return process, you must use our return label to ship back your item(s) in order for us to process your return. If you are unable to create a return label in your account, please contact our customer support at [email protected] before shipping your items back.
- If you are returning from the United States, you will be using UPS services. Print one copy of the Returns Invoice and include inside your package. Print two copies of the Return Shipping Label - one to be attached to the outside of the returning package, a second to keep for your records. You can use this to track your return shipment. After submitting your return by following the above steps, leave the package at a UPS drop-off location.
If you are returning from Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and Central and South America, you will be using DHL services. When booking your return on the website, follow the steps to schedule a suitable pick-up time and confirm your collection address. Our DHL carrier will pick up your shipment at the place and time that best suits you. Print three copies of the Returns Invoice - one copy to be included inside your package, and two copies to be placed inside the clear pouch affixed to the outside of your return box. Leave the clear pouch unsealed until the courier has arrived and checked the contents. Print two copies of the Return Shipping Label - one copy to be attached to the outside of the returning package, and one copy to be given to your courier. Leave your package unsealed until the courier has arrived and checked the contents.
- Please find the booking reference in your Returns Summary to track the journey of your return.
Note: If you are shipping to a country in the European Union, exercise your right to cancel under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (CCRs). If you choose this option you will be refunded the full price for the Product(s) (subject to our Returns Policy) and the cost of standard delivery but will be liable for the organisation and cost of returning the Product(s) to us. Please note that if you chose a premium or express shipping service, you will only be refunded for standard delivery. Except in relation to certain types of Products (as set out above), you may cancel a contract at any time before your order is delivered and up to 14 days afterwards, beginning on the day after you received the Products ("cooling-off period").
If you placed your order using guest checkout, please contact our customer care to book your return.
Cancelling an Order
To cancel a Contract, you must clearly inform us, preferably:
• by email at [email protected] or by telephone on +1 347 983 6556 (US) / +44 1473 921468 (UK)
giving us your name, address and order reference; or
• by completing and returning the cancellation form and sending it to the address set out in the form.
If you cancel an order (or part of an order) during the cooling off period, you must return the Product(s) within 14 days after the day on which you notify us of the cancellation and comply with the Returns Policy.
If you cancel a Contract between us within the 14 day cooling-off period (see above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product(s) back or (ii) if earlier, the day on which we receive evidence that you have returned the Product(s) to our returns address.
We will refund the price of the Product(s) in full (subject to any deduction we are entitled to make due to your use of or damage to the Product(s)), including the cost of standard delivery. However, we will not refund your cost of returning the Product(s) to us, and you are responsible for those costs. We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase, unless agreed otherwise.
We reserve the right at any time after receipt of the order to accept or decline the order, or any portion thereof, in our sole discretion, even after the Customer receives an order confirmation or after the credit card has been authorized. If the credit card has already been authorized for the purchase and the order is canceled, we will issue a credit to the original method of payment. Please note that items are not guaranteed in stock due to orders being filled from multiple locations. If we are unable to complete your order, you will be notified via email within two business days.
Orders cannot be modified once they have been successfully submitted. Customized or signed items are considered final sale and cannot be cancelled. If an Order (excluding customized items) has not yet been processed by our distribution center, it may be cancelled by contacting email [email protected]. Domestic clients can contact customer service at 347 983 6556 Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm ET and international clients can contact customer service at +44 1473 921468 Monday to Friday from 1pm to 10pm GMT.
Please allow up to 14 business days for your refund to be processed once it is cancelled.
At this time, we do not accept exchanges. If you need a different color, item or size, we recommend ordering the desired size while it is still in stock and shipping back your return.