Ready to Wear
Please note: Proenza Schouler shoes are sold with IT sizing which differs from Birkenstock sizing. For Birkenstock sizing, please refer toBirkenstock size guide.
birkenstock x proenza schouler milano sandals
Made in collaboration with Birkenstock, the classic Milano three-strap sandals are reimagined in smooth black and white specchio leather with contrast black and white topstitching. Designed with Velcro straps and a molded cork footbed.
- Proenza Schouler X Birkenstock
- Black, white
- Three straps
- Contrast topstitching
- Open toe
- VELCRO fastening
- SKU: 1018093221
Size and Fit
- Sizing: Please note that Birkenstock products are offered in European sizing which differs from Proenza Schouler Italian shoe sizing. The size you select above will match what is marked on the shoes. You can determine your Birkenstock size by adding 31 to your U.S. women's size and 33 to your men's U.S size. Sizes 41 - 45 are Birkenstock Men's sizing.
- Please reference: Birkenstock size guide for detailed sizing information.
- Insole and upper: 100% leather, footbed: Cork, outsole: EVA
- Cork footbeds and EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat or extreme temperatures.
- Do not leave your shoes in direct sunlight for extended periods or in closed cars on hot days.
- Keep Birkenstock footwear away from campfires, fireplaces, and indoor radiators.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Over saturation can compromise the integrity of the sealant materials. It can also change the look and finish of the materials. If your shoes become wet, allow them to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Birkenstock sandals and clogs come with a light coating of cork sealer on the exposed cork edge. This protects the cork and presplits it from drying out. If the cork looks like it is drying out, apply a thin coat of Birkenstock Cork Sealer to protect the cork from the elements.
- Wipe away excess moisture and dirt with a cloth.
- Apply water repellent regularly to protect upper leather from water and dirt. Brush uppers with a Nubuck/Suede brush to pull up dirt and dust and restore the nap.
- Please bear in mind that any cleaning or treatment can change the look and finish of the materials.