Ready to Wear
Proenza Schouler | Grateful Dead Collaboration:
By distilling elements of the Grateful Dead’s insignia, a stripped down thunderbolt emblem was adapted and licensed in collaboration with Warner Music Group. The adapted icon was incorporated into the collection in high frequency, knitwear, and printed leather fabrications in both ready-to-wear and accessories.
Made in Italy from smooth leather, the Trapeze Zip Compact Wallet features an origami-inspired construction. 100% lambskin. Made in Italy.
Size and Fit
Width: 4.5" Width: 0.75" Height: 3.25"
- Our wallets are hand crafted using genuine leather. Like all natural materials, leather reacts to the atmosphere.
- Humidity rain and sunlight can damage leather.
- Should a slight white coating appear on surface of leather, it can easily be removed using a dry cloth.
- Should the leather get wet please absorb the water immediately with a dry cloth.
- Overexposure to sunlight can stain or alter the color of the leather.