Order Processing and Shipping Times
Please allow 2-3 business days to process your order during sale periods and holidays. During non-sale periods, express orders are processed the same business day if placed by 2pm ET. Ground orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
UPS Ground: Delivery within 5-7 days
UPS Second Day Air: Delivery within 2-4 days
DHL Express: 2-4 days
Please keep in mind that our shipping times should be used as a guide only and are based on time from dispatch. We cannot take responsibility for customs clearance delays or failed payment approval, though we will try to minimise any potential delays.
Shipping costs will vary depending on the size, weight and destination of your chosen items. As indicated at the time of purchase and by the order confirmation email, you are responsible for any and all shipping costs associated with the delivery. Once you are at checkout, the shipping fee will show above the total cost. Shipping fees may vary depending on the shipping method of your choice. All relevant delivery options available for your order and to your destination will be displayed at checkout. For last minute purchases, Express delivery is available to most destinations.
Duties and Taxes
Proenza Schouler ships to most destinations on a DDP (Delivery Duties Paid) basis. This means that all applicable taxes and duties are included in the final purchase price when you place your order and there are no additional costs due upon delivery.
If a DDU destination is selected (i.e. customers outside of the European Union, Canada, China, Australia, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Switzerland, Singapore, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Qatar, Israel, India, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Thailand, U.A.E., Japan and Mexico), the price you pay to us will exclude all relevant import duties and sales taxes. As the recipient, you must pay these directly to our carrier to release your order from customs upon arrival.
For U.S. customers, we do collect sales tax in New York, New Jersey, and California. Your purchase may be subject to sales tax, unless your state is exempt from taxation. Many states require a sales/use tax return filing at the end of the year for taxable purchases that were not taxed (including internet purchases) and payment of use tax on those purchases.
For more details, please contact your local customs office/respective tax authority.
Which payment methods do you accept?
Proenza Schouler accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
Your account will be charged once the order is completed. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
How to Track Shipped Orders
Proenza Schouler will send you an email once your order has been shipped. Please keep in mind that orders can take up to 2 business days to process before it ships. With this mind, please take that time into account when selecting your preferred shipping method.
A shipping confirmation is emailed to you as soon as your purchase has been shipped, which will allow you to track your order's status. If you require additional assistance tracking your package, please contact UPS directly at 1-800-742-5877 and provide your tracking number or DHL directly at 1-800-225-5345.
Making a purchase on proenzaschouler.com requires an account registration. We recommend that an account be created to easily access information.
Creating an account has multiple benefits:
- Save multiple shipping and billing addresses to accelerate the checkout process
- Save the contents of your shopping bag for later
- Access order details and history
- Store credit card information safely to expedite checkout
How to Place an Order
1. Select the item you wish to purchase.
2. On the product page, select the preferred color and size from the available options. Add the item to the shopping bag.
3. Once you are finished shopping, proceed to the shopping bag and check out.
4. The contents of the shopping bag can be viewed at any time by clicking the shopping bag, which appears at the top right corner of each page on proenzaschouler.com. You may edit/delete some or all of the products in the shopping bag at any time by clicking on “view bag” or “remove” in the shopping bag.
5. Enter your shipping and billing details.
6. On the next page, select your preferred shipping speed. Continue to the payment page.
7. At the end of the order process and before payment, you will receive a summary of the products ordered together with details of any delivery costs and applicable taxes. At this point you may either confirm or change the order. Once the required order information is completed, you will be directed to the "Confirm Order" page to finalize the order and choose “Place Your Order” to complete the process. If you are using Paypal as the payment method, you will be routed to the Paypal site to complete your order.
8. Once payment has been made, an email summarizing the order and acknowledging receipt will be sent immediately to the email address provided.
How to search for an item
To search through our catalog of items, please choose a category from the navigation menu. Within each category, you can find subcategories to further help you locate what you are looking for. To find a specific item, please use our search box and filters. You may search for items by name, category or style.
Each of our items available for sale will have a product page. Information like size, color, description, and composition can be found on these pages. A zoom option is available for images.
All items are available to ship unless it is a pre-order item. Customers will be placed on a priority waiting list for pre-order items. All pre-order items have an estimated ship date but these items may arrive sooner or later than specified. Your credit card will be charged for pre-order items at the time of purchase.
We reserve the right at any time after receipt of the order to accept or decline the order, or any portion thereof, in our sole discretion, even after the Customer receives an order confirmation or after the credit card has been authorized. If the credit card has already been authorized for the purchase and the order is canceled, we will issue a credit to the original method of payment. Please note that items are not guaranteed in stock due to orders being filled from multiple locations. If we are unable to complete your order, you will be notified via email within two business days.
Orders cannot be modified once they have been successfully submitted. Orders (except monogrammed items) that have not reached its destination can be cancelled by contacting email email@example.com. Domestic clients can contact customer service at 502 221 7906 Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm ET and international clients can contact customer service at +44 203 890 6242 Monday to Friday from 1pm to 10pm GMT.
Please allow up to 14 business days for your refund to be processed once it arrives back to our warehouse. Monogrammed items are considered final sale and cannot be returned for a refund. Once a monogrammed order has been confirmed, it cannot be cancelled.