Ready to Wear
Please note: Proenza Schouler shoes are sold with IT sizing which differs from Birkenstock sizing. For Birkenstock sizing, please refer toBirkenstock size guide.
Celebrating 10 years of the iconic PS1 Handbag with three limited-edition styles created in collaboration with Harmony Korine. Featuring archival paintings by the American artist and filmmaker, a limited run of 400 bags will be released, each embossed with a unique number.
Order today to receive an exclusive package signed personally by designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez. Only 30 units available exclusively at proenzaschouler.com and at the 121 Greene Street Flagship Boutique.
Inspired by traditional workwear satchels, the iconic PS1 family is rooted in function and ease. Crafted in soft lambskin, the Proenza Schouler x Harmony Korine PS1 Micro features Harmony Korine's Proto Spirit Looper print and is secured by a signature tab closure and belted straps. Features an interior compartment with a canvas lining and leather trimmed zip pocket. The exterior features a gusseted compartment on the front and a zip pocket on the back. Includes a sculpted top handle and a removable, adjustable shoulder strap with hand-painted edges. Includes a special leather tag embossed with Proenza Schouler and Harmony Korine. 100% lambskin leather. Made in Italy.
The Proenza Schouler x Harmony Korine PS1 Anniversary Collection consists of a Micro, Tiny, and Medium size. The PS1 Micro is the smallest body of the collection. Discover the other sizes:
Size and Fit
Length: 7” Width: 3” Height: 6”
- Our bags are hand crafted using genuine leather. Like all natural materials, leather reacts to the atmosphere.
- Humidity rain and sunlight can damage leather.
- Should a slight white coating appear on surface of leather, it can easily be removed using a dry cloth.
- Should the leather get wet please absorb the water immediately with a dry cloth.
- Overexposure to sunlight can stain or alter the color of the leather.