Ready to Wear
Exclusive to proenzaschouler.com
Proenza Schouler | Grateful Dead Collaboration:
By distilling elements of the Grateful Dead’s insignia, a stripped down thunderbolt emblem was adapted and licensed in collaboration with Warner Music Group. The adapted icon was incorporated into the collection in high frequency, knitwear, and printed leather fabrications in both ready-to-wear and accessories.
Finding inspiration in asymmetry, the Trapeze Zip Wallet is made from smooth lambskin in Italy and features five card slots, a bill compartment and a coin pocket. 100% lambskin. Made in Italy.
Length: 5.75" Width 0.75" Height: 3.75"
- Our wallets are hand crafted using genuine leather. Like all natural materials, leather reacts to the atmosphere.
- Humidity rain and sunlight can damage leather.
- Should a slight white coating appear on surface of leather, it can easily be removed using a dry cloth.
- Should the leather get wet please absorb the water immediately with a dry cloth.
- Overexposure to sunlight can stain or alter the color of the leather.